- Hand Cutting, Gouging and Mechanized Cutting
- For Cutting 12 mm (1/2") Recommended, at Speeds > 500 mm/m (20 IPM)
- For Cutting 19 mm (3/4") Maximum, at Speeds of 250 mm/m (10 IPM)
- Capacity for Mechanized Pierce 10 mm (3/8") Maximum
- Capacity for Severance 25 mm (1") at Slow Speed
Patented drag-cutting technology makes it easy to use, even for first-time operators. Conical Flow increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross. Boost Conditioner compensates for input voltage variations on 200 - 240 V lines, providing improved performance on low-line voltage, on motor generators and on fluctuating input power. Dual-angle design extends nozzle life and lowers operating costs.