- Wet Abrasive Blasting System
- Reduces Airborne Particulates by Over 90% and Uses 50-75% Less Abrasive Compared to Dry Blasting
- Fully Pneumatic Controls
Wet abrasive blasting starts by mixing water and abrasive media, then using compressed air to propel the mixture against the surface. The velocity of the mixture, or slurry, is increased due to the reduction of friction
from the presence of water. Unlike dry blasting, wet blasting substantially reduces media consumption and dust while still providing any profile and surface cleanliness required.
||48" L x 26" W x 48" H
||350 lb dry, 637 lb wet
||100-400 cfm (Hose and nozzle size dependent on air supply)
|Pot Media Capacity:
|On Board Water Capacity:
||50 ft blast hose standard, up to 200 ft with extension hoses
- Uses 50-75% less abrasive than conventional dry blasting
- Less containment, lowering clean-up / disposal cost
- Blast pressure can be adjusted from 30-120 psi
- Take off as little as just one layer at a time
- Create controlled profiles, ideal for brush blasting
- Fully pneumatic controls making setup easier than ever
- Steel top for transporting media bags
- Self venting and pressuring pot
- Handles double as hose transport rack
- 2-person lifting-Front and rear handles for easy loading and unloading
- Run flat wheels and casters
- 25 gallon internal water tank
- All connections in one location
- Removable panels for easy maintenance
- Powder coated frame and pressure vessel
At only 26” wide, it will fit through any doorway and comes complete with large run flat wheels on the front and rear for easy maneuverability on any surface. It’s compact size and weight make it easily transported to and from any work site or vehicle.
Completely pneumatic unit requiring only an air compressor to run - no electricity, relays or cords to worry about. The unit also has a 25 gallon on board water tank allowing for hours of blasting without the need for an external water source.
By analyzing the duplication and complicated set up of other wet blasting systems, many steps have been combined, automated, or completely eliminated making for easy set up and operation at any skill level and increased user confidence.
A series of pneumatic valves automate and simplify the loading, reloading, cleaning and blasting stages. You can blast slurry, air, or water at the touch of a lever, which equates to more time spent on the nozzle and less time at the controls.
Main components are now safely protected behind a fully enclosed powder coated frame. The pressure vessel is also powder coated throughout and all fittings are high quality stainless steel. These features protect the external look and the internal surfaces from corrosion for a more reliable, cleaner blast.
Even with a smaller footprint than previous Farrow Systems there is more room than ever to access the main components by simply removing the side panels.
All Product Resources
Options, Accessories and Related Equipment